ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS camping

80MPG BEEZA
time is getting closer and closer, can anyone tell me of a good camping place nearest to rockingham?

thank you

clio 172 sport, zxr6
iam thinking about camping as well
failing that iam just going to drive on the morn think hawkeye is doing the same m8

80MPG BEEZA
yea i saw chris today in darlo and he mentioned it, we have a brand spanking new tent its apparently 5 men but got told it will fit even more in!

Hi mate.

I know a few clubs are using Wicksteed Park in Kettering. Don't laugh when you look at the site as you will enjoy the kids rides, choo choo trains the lot.

Apparently the camping facilities are very good and its only 10 minutes on A road dual carriageways.

I would keep any idiots away from the place.

http://www.wicksteedpark.co.uk/

RS Clio 200
10 of from the south east have booked into a placed called Innalra camp site i think its called. is about half hour from the venue.

I tried quite a few around the FCS area, and it seems that CS are barred LOL

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
ill be driving down on the morning i think, north east people fancy a convoy down? :)

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
We found a camp site yet?

We could just be like gyppos and use a M1 layby