ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fcukwits fcuked my fcuking car!

Clio 197
Ok...

So my car went-in for some repair work... @ Holly Autobodies, Taunton.

1) The rear bumper was hardly affected by any of the claims I was making... when I visited the car in the workshop, the rear bumper was removed. I guessed it was being blended-in with the rest of the work. I've got the car back now, and the rear bumper is scratched where it's been stood-up against the workshop wall. Thanks.

2) They missed a bit on my roof. Thanks.

3) A BRAND SPANKING NEW door was fitted to my car, only it's dented. Thanks.

4) The Door-Sill is not straight. Thanks.

5) The interior of the car was FCUKING filthy - I handed the car to them MINT. Inconsiderate FCUKS. Absolute filth and grime... the passenger seatbelt (hardly EVER used) is totally fcuking filthy. Thanks.

6) The rear quarter panel has obviously been beaten-out & filled... and although it isn't perfect, it's satisfactory (I guess).

On a good note, the chip-removal has been fantastic:The bonnet respray is fab. The mirror respray is fab. The wing reapray was is fab.

The tailgate respray is fab too.

Shame they c**ked-up so much on the rest of the car.

:mad:

I paid just under 400 squid (150 excess, and 200 for chip removal). I've contacted my credit card resolution centre so I can sort this out with them.

Clio 197
^^

I NEED a courtesy car... hence I had a hire car for 3 weeks. So now I have to wait until it's convenient to them.

The car was 4 days late as it was... I can't be arsed with this sh*t!

Why is EVERYTHING in this country such a fcuking rip-off??? People want money for nothing. Fcukwits.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I'm so sorry to hear about the damage done to your car by an obvious bunch of arseholes!

I know it would be yet another pain in the butt to have to get yet another hire car, but I seriously would not let them get away with that! I would take it straight back, point out the damage they have done and 'demand' they put it right reminding them you don't expect to pay for it either.

Look at it this way. If more people actually complained and refused to except bad work, or damage done to their cars whilst in a garage, more garages would be more careful so as not to cost themselves money.

I totally understand you being furious, I'd rip their f**king heads off!! :mad:

I really would reconsider if I were you.

Clio 197
Thanks peeps...

I'm fuming, but at the same time I just want to let go.... life's too short to get pissed off all the time.

It's not just this bodyshop... it's the dealers too (thick bastids)... it's those cnuts who leave missed calls on my mobile (at 5 quid per second)... it's those chavs who vandalised my car (who are living off my own salary, for free)... it's EVERYTHING... rip-off britain. :(

106 GTi
Oms said:
^^

Why is EVERYTHING in this country such a fcuking rip-off??? People want money for nothing. Fcukwits.

Bodyshops in general I am afraid :( Most cater for the normal member of public that just wants there car back on the road.

Oms said:
Thanks peeps...

I'm fuming, but at the same time I just want to let go.... life's too short to get pissed off all the time.

It's not just this bodyshop... it's the dealers too (thick bastids)... it's those cnuts who leave missed calls on my mobile (at 5 quid per second)... it's those chavs who vandalised my car (who are living off my own salary, for free)... it's EVERYTHING... rip-off britain. :(
Spend two weeks in Germnay and you'll want to come home I did.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
We are fortunate where we live as there is an excellent bodyshop about 4 miles up the road from us. They may be a little on the expensive side but the quality of work is 2nd to none and their customer service is brilliant!

RS Meg 175
DynamiqueDebz said:
I'm so sorry to hear about the damage done to your car by an obvious bunch of arseholes!

I know it would be yet another pain in the butt to have to get yet another hire car, but I seriously would not let them get away with that! I would take it straight back, point out the damage they have done and 'demand' they put it right reminding them you don't expect to pay for it either.

Look at it this way. If more people actually complained and refused to except bad work, or damage done to their cars whilst in a garage, more garages would be more careful so as not to cost themselves money.

I totally understand you being furious, I'd rip their f**king heads off!! :mad:

I really would reconsider if I were you.
What she said ^^ :)

Clio 197
Rich said:
Bodyshops in general I am afraid :( Most cater for the normal member of public that just wants there car back on the road.

Well... I'm happy to leave the car as it is.

When I hand my car back to the finance company in December, they will probably spot the hole in my roof, the scratched rear bumper... the imperfect door-sill (car will not sell at auction as it is).

So, I suppose I can point them in the direction of Hollies and say "they fcuked it, go see them"?

Anyway, I'm off to bed now... I may feel differently tomorrow.

Nite xxx :)

80MPG BEEZA
yea bodyshops i paid 250 for my front bumper to be sprayed 2 months later i had wear markes on the front 2 edges obviously not enough coats of paint or laquer then the mesh split in 3 of the grilles places then stone chips were appearing from no where, now its going back to somewere else whos repairing it all and smoothing the badge for 150! we'll just see how it goes!

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Gutted for you mate :(

My OH has used Holley autobodies twice for insurance stuff and both times he's been lucky that everything was fine - although both times it was very simple work for them.

I agree with the others on here - at least take it back and show them the damage there is - otherwise they'll only think they can get away with it on the next car they do :(

I almost took mine in there for colour coding - glad I didn't now!