ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

February Special Offers!!!

Hi guys

We have some superb special offers at the moment but they are only on until the end of February in most cases. They are the following:

Rockford Fosgate bd500.1 - £290 or £280 each for 2
Rockford Fosgate 500X - £180
Rockford Fosgate 250M - £175
Infinity 6953i 6 x 9s - £65
Kenwood KFC6907 6x9s - £40
Alpine CHM630 CD Changer £139
Rockford Fosgate RFP3412 12" Sub - 77.99
Pioneer TSW304C 12" Sub - £58
Kenwood KRC691 + KDC467 Changer Package - £210
Kenwood KDC3021A CD/Receiver - £99.99
JBL BP300.1 mono Amplifier - £140
Optima Yellow Top Battery - £145
XS Liberator 480 Watt 2 Channel - £65
Sony CDX600X / CDX600 - £119
Sony CDX700X / CDX700 - £135
Ground Zero GZHF693 125Watts RMS 6x9s - £74
Ground Zero GZRA4100 4 Channel (4x100 watts RMS) - £105
Ground Zero GZHC165 6.5" Components (Aluminium Cone) - £99
Jackson Fireforce F500 2 Channel Amplifier - £59

Loads of other offers - Call 07780 976769 for details

Russ
Evil I.C.E. In-Car
http://www.evilice.co.ukwww.evilice.co.uk

Yeah, we do a full range of speakers suitable for the Clio. The main brand that we are doing at the moment is Audiobahn as we can give members good discounts on their products. We do a full range of Alpine, Pioneer and Kenwood etc too. Did you have anything in particular in mind?

It may be worth thinking of going for components instead of normal coaxials if you want better sound quality. It all depends on what you are after.

Russ

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

What are the ground zero components like the 6.5" ones compared to kicker K65.2??

Hi paddymac. This comment will probably cause some stirring amongst the Kicker faithfuls but I think that the ground zero stuff sounds nicer than this years Kicker stuff in an equivalent price bracket. We will be selling Kicker stuff in the next couple of weeks so this is not a biased comment.

The Ground zero comps are in stock at the moment and have an aluminium cone for tight punchy midbass. They handle 100watts RMS easily and they have won loads of awards in German and Dutch magazines. I believe there is a review coming up in next months Redline magazine which puts them up against a range of components including some from Kicker. And they won!!!

They are quite heavy which is a sign of good build quality and the magnets are mirrored so they look sweet too. I cant recommend them enough really.

Oh and they normally retail at £140 but we are doing them for £99 to get some product recognition as we are one of their main dealers in this country now.

Russ

Cheers mr evil ice,

i dont really want to have to take the dash apart to enable the insertion of components. I was just looking for any alternatives to the standard which would offer a nice warm sound.

i understand theres not going to be anything to blow my socks off, but the standard speakers are about as useful as a fridge in the antartic!!! (ok, theyre not that useless, but you catch my drift!!)

Changing the standard speakers makes a huge difference, the standard renault ones are some dodgy dual paper cone things that look like someones knocked them up in 10 minutes in their back garden. The tweeters in the dash dont sound too bad until you hear some proper ones and then you realise they are.

Hey mr Evil ice,

Do you happen to have any kenwood KFC PSR 500 dual mag jobbies? if so how much?

Will i have any problems matching up the fixing points with the clios standard ones??

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

I like that ground zero stuf as ive a 2350x amp powering my kicker l7 12" with 900 watts RMS.

Sweet. Might ocnside those components as ive got kicker K60 coaxs in the holes already.

Laner - What do you mean..as in seen us personally? A few people may have sen us at the shows but nobody has ever collected any goods from us yet as they are usually delivered. We had a full page advert in Redline last month if that helps.

We do the Kenwood PSR501 speakers yes. They are £91.99. They will go straight into the original holes in the Clio.

Our website is being updated over the weekend with an extra 450 products and special offers from all the well known brands like Kenwood and Pioneer etc and also to fix a few problems with some images. Ill let everyone know when its done.

The ground zero stuff is superb. We have loads of stuff in stock at the moment and people love it. Has anyone seen their 6x9s...talk about heavy duty. They are heavy as f**k and the cones are tighter than i have ever seen on a speaker...superb price too.

Russ

http://www.evilice.co.ukwww.evilice.co.uk

Mr EVILice,

all i meant was, has anyone seen you about on the website!! lol

do you happen to have the psr 500s as opposed to the 501s?

plus, have you got any advice on replacing the front component speakers for these? basically, i dont want to have to take the dash apart to replace the tweeters. therefore i was just going to leave them in there. and relace the woofer part with something like the kenwoods mentioned above.

is it ok to do so?

cheers

laner - the PSR500s are las years models, it will be quite difficult to find a dealer who can still source these components

i know, but ive found somewhere selling them cheaper, and i wondered if i could get a competitive quote.

plus, theyre still the same speaker and ill be hiding them behind the panels anyway.

I dont think we can get hold of the PSR500s. As bambam said. they are last years model. If you can find somebody doing them cheap then thats a bonus. The original tweeters arent that difficult to replace. Although another option is to trace the wires for the original tweeter and speaker, extend them slightly and connect the cable into the crossover of the new set...if you catch my drift.