ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new pics of the Evo

EVO VII
Well i just gave it a quick clean ready for silverstone tomorrow ( Renault World Series ) :D not a renault i know, see some of you tomorrow.

UK Evo 7 FQ 300 Number 98

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Really nice mate!!! I've always been a big fan of the Evo 5/6 but after looking at potentialy buying one I've gone of them a bit now, and prefer the newer evo's!!

EVO VII
Cheers for the comments guys, i must admit i do love it but im still a Renault man all the way.

EVO VII
Standard other than cosmetics?

Nope

MAD Autronics ECU
RC developments Exhaust
1.6 bar

380bhp

just got back from WSR superb day shame it took me about 40mins to find the exit and when i did, it sent me the wrong way for about 10miles :(

Favourite car of the show Renault 5 Maxi :) one day i will have one

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Yeah that looks really nice :).

I am after an Evo 7/Scooby WRX PPP or Sti myself now, but only have a budget of around 9k and have come across a Evo 7 GT-A that doesn't look that bad. It is has 55k miles on a 02 plate and in black.

For people that don't know what the GT-A is, its basically a Evo 7 which is an Automatic and has a little bit less power. Instead of 276bhp - the GT-A is 272bhp. The only reason I thought about this is because I can't get a Manual for my budget.

Also seen an WRX PPP (around 260bhp) on a 04 and only done 21.5k miles and looks in brilliant nick. Just can't decide on which one though?. Never mind!.