ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics ( new camera)

clio 172 cup
my car and gf car

hang on ill do the gf car in a min

Attachments

• 1 (Small).JPG
    1 (Small).JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 7 (Small).JPG
    7 (Small).JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 83

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
thats perfect....i want a pick up or van or something for when i go off on the bike.....i may make that part of my wishlist when looking for a girlfriend....lol

clio 172 cup
Loony said:
Can she even see over the steering wheel? lol. women driving those things is asking for trouble.

ha ha no she is quite good at drivind it she has grown up with big 4x4 on her farm so she is ok with them its quite nice to drive aswell different to the clio!!!

Golf R/Leon FR
yeah they are nice to drive. i used to work on a farm as my mum has horses so i have grown up with them what's it like on petrol? used to drive a 3.2 frontera and it was ridiculous on petrol!!!

Megane Mk4
nice car and 4x4

rob172cup said:
ha ha no she is quite good at drivind it she has grown up with big 4x4 on her farm so she is ok with them its quite nice to drive aswell different to the clio!!!

A farm girl eh??? Bet your having fun trying to tame her!

:D ;)

clio 172 cup
Busted! So this is where my boyfriend is spending all his time! And why he was taking pics of my car!!!

clio 172 cup
its my dads its only a week old its the 2,0 ltr turbo one with loads of extras on he paid 14500 and his 5 year old s40 i think list price was 23000 but they had some deals on and he got a couple of grand off for 14500 its hell of a car

Attachments

• dads (Small).JPG
    dads (Small).JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 21