ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of Grizedale Forest Rally

S2 106 GTI
IMG_1452.gif

IMG_1545.gif

IMG_1604.gif

IMG_1487.gif

IMG_1540.gif

IMG_1538-1.gif

IMG_1584.gif

IMG_1589.gif

IMG_1601.gif

Was a good day, weather held back slightly! all took with my 400D and they came out fairly good :)

Rally bus
Whereabouts in Grizedale were you?

I started off in Comb, then went to Grizedale North then raced back up to Greystoke for the last stage, excellent action all day :)

S2 106 GTI
I was stood at the staggered cross roads, could see the cars go past twice. did you get many shots? nxt time we'll have to meet up! where abouts do you live

Rally bus
I was stood at the staggered cross roads, could see the cars go past twice. did you get many shots? nxt time we'll have to meet up! where abouts do you live

Ah yes I recognise the location now, the cars are coming from the opposite direction to when I've been there before. I got plenty of pics (around 800 oops), here's a couple:

000.jpg

003.jpg

018.jpg

027.jpg

078.jpg

Rally bus
Thanks, Nikon D200.

If you're at that spot again try doing pics on the inside of the corner, you can usually get some nice arse out ones, here's one from the same corner on the Grizedale Stages last year :eek:

073.jpg

S1RST/205GTI
Top pics,i went to Wythop then Greystoke,always a good rally.Phil Burton and Darren Atkinson(both in mk2's)were flying:cool: .
Roll on Robin Hood this weekend:)

Rally bus
Top pics,i went to Wythop then Greystoke,always a good rally.Phil Burton and Darren Atkinson(both in mk2's)were flying:cool: .

Robin Hood should be brilliant, Blomqvist and Waldegard 2 of the top 3, loads of Mk2's in the woods at night, yum yum :)

S1RST/205GTI

Robin Hood should be brilliant, Blomqvist and Waldegard 2 of the top 3, loads of Mk2's in the woods at night, yum yum :)
Im just going Sunday,pics of my mate Neil Calvert(no 104 first Lotus Cortina)would be much appreciated:cool: