ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiat panda power

Love the Panda, not sure on the driving though, surely using the handbrake on the track isn't 'quick'..

Cupra
I really dont "get" the Panda. Everybody (TV, journalists etc) harps on about how good they are.

They look like an old persons car or a car for disabled.... might as well drive a Daihatsu Move FFS.

I really dont like the look of it in the slightest.... I cannot see anything remotely cool about driving one or being seen near one.

It is like the Emperors New Clothes.... everybody seems to be following the trend because Clarkson and co say they like it. I could not care less how it handles or drives, it is just a silly car.

All IMHO of course.

Doesn't look anything special, the Ignis Sport is a similar story and my own car to some degree, needs to be driven to be appreciated.

Cupra
The Lupo is leagues above the Ignis and Panda.... they are just beyond s**t... the Lupo is a nice little car!