ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First car!!!!!!!

Clio 3 1.2 tce 2010
Hi there I have a 2010 clio 1.2 tce 20th anniversary and I’m looking to do some stuff to it to get more power and some cosmetic mods also looking for a decent radio and Sub for my car not wanting to spend an absurd amount of money but just looking for a bit of fun
Any links for parts would be appreciated

thanks In advance

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
A good baseline for an audio upgrade in the OP here: https://cliosport.net/threads/mk3-audio-upgrade-missing-anything.839184/
All depends on budget but I'd probably just choose a head unit with bluetooth from a decent brand like Pioneer, not sure what interior space you have on a mk3, but on a mk2 you can put a small sub under the passenger seat easily.

I can't really help with the cosmetics and performance, but a halfords spec pod filter for some more intake noise is a classic first car mod, not that you'll make any more power mind.

Adeyspec

ClioSport Club Member
  Frankenstein Twingo
1.2tce responds well to a remap with bigger injectors. Injectors from a clio 172 are a direct fit, along with a remap at EFI parts will see a jump from 99bhp to near 130bhp with matching torque. Big fmic air filter and cat back exhaust will see up around 140-145bhp. near that you are maxing the turbo out.

Clio 1.2 TCE
1.2tce responds well to a remap with bigger injectors. Injectors from a clio 172 are a direct fit, along with a remap at EFI parts will see a jump from 99bhp to near 130bhp with matching torque. Big fmic air filter and cat back exhaust will see up around 140-145bhp. near that you are maxing the turbo out.
Sorry for the dumb question (not clued up on this at all) are 172 and 182 injectors the same?