ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting xennons

BMW Z4
hi guys done a quick seacrh in the guides section and couldnt find anything, basically me and a friend are going to be fitting me xennons on friday and would like a prettey close guide on how to do it if anyone could help that would be great! cheers guys
Greg,

Front bumper off, 3 x 13mm bolts holding headlight unit in place, undo, unplug the unit, put xenon in, plug in, put the 3 x 13mm's back, then bumper back on....done!

alien green rs133
Front bumper off, 3 x 13mm bolts holding headlight unit in place, undo, unplug the unit, put xenon in, plug in, put the 3 x 13mm's back, then bumper back on....done!

this man beat me too it :approve:

no need to take wheels off or arch liners out its that easy

remember bumper is fastened at bottom to undertray/arch lines and fog lights are plugged in if you have em

AK

M240i

Check they work before putting the bumper etc back on :rasp:

BMW Z4
cheers guys so its as simple as bumper off will i need to jack it up if its lowered or anything? then un plug plug in try to see if they work bumper on ....jobs a good un?