ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FOCUS ST

Vaux Astra VXR Arden Blue
WOW, got to drive my mates ST Last night, had it for a good couple of hours!!

Such a great Car, so powerful i want one!
It was the orange one 56 plate luvly!

Monaro VXR
Not a big fan of them. Loads of other cars you could get for the same money that id have before a Focus. Most of them faster and better looking too.

MCS R56
Orange looks w@nk! Quite nice cars but I would rather have the Civic or Megane. The Volvo 5 pot is a powerful engine, if a little heavy for the ST.

Motorbikes
Love orange!!! My mate's uni mate's Dad is a test driver for Ford and helped develop the ST. Lives next to Nurburgring.

No joke!

Vaux Astra VXR Arden Blue
Ill get some pics hes picking me up in it tonight hehe althoughi wont be driving as i plan on being mangaled!!!!

Elise S1 B&C 140
I Love them my mate has a black one thats tuned to foooooook. The Lamborghini orange is deffo the best colour for them tho.

VRS
love the focus rs, the st has lost the presence and aggresive stance of the rs, just looks like every other run of the mill focus

133/225/CLS AMG
ASBO orange is the only colour I would have it in.

But having test driven one as my mate was buying, its not as fast as it should be. Apparently its got torque limiters in 1st/2nd gear which holds it back.

Getting back in my Megane 225 hammered home that I'd made the right choice haha.

B

Brown.

same here ^^^ one of them or the vee..... smoked one the other night ,,,,,, realise i made the right choice :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Look shite and that is the worst colour to boot! The focy RS was such a lovely car too!