ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fogs

ZT 1.8T
If i went to a breakers yard and got some fogs and the stalk for my 02 expression, is it like plug and play do the fogs plug into the fuse box or something or will extra wires be needed?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Chances are you'll need the wiring, best wat to check it to pop off your cover caps and have a peek behind where the fogs should be, if you see the wiring, yey! If not, bummer..

ZT 1.8T
iv got brown and white wiring behind one of them :S can i not take the wiring from the donor car or is it too much hassel?

ALl clio's come pre equipped with the wiring behind the bumper however as Daz2427 has told me it's a total lottery as to wheter you have the wiring from the fuse box to the stalks on the dash. However Daz installed all of his own componets and only £40 for renault to do all the wiring.