ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

found this

Sta70213.gif

Lionel Richie
agree it is very well done, shame the front ride height is too high, its the only thing that lets it down

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Tis a bit w**k tbh might have been better in black..still not a fan of sheep in wolves clothing though

ive spoke to this guy recently, his getting some deep wheels so he doesnt have to use spacers, it took ALOT of work to get the kit to fit properly as its a fiberglass copy, and the front still doesnt look right.
you instantly know its not a v6 though.

mk1 phase 3
Ali said:
Looks sh*te.

nuff said!

the height on the front is just..not right, the front end doesnt look right either,

i seen it at fcs last year though, and i must admit it is a good finish. thats it

MK2 P1 1.4S
He spent all that cash on vertical doors, yet he still didn't even change the headlights to dual optics...

clio 182 black /gold
Well i can,t belive people throw money away, saying that they have tried so 6/10 for effort.

J

jamesy

ive seen that down southend a few times not my cup of tea a bit too on the boyracer bodykit side of things:dapprove:

Ziel Nurburgring
The biggest give away on this monkeys placenta of a car is a Sunroof you cant see and the rear drum brakes