ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Number Plates

Clio 197 F1 R27
When buying French number plates do you need to buy any fixings or borders? I would like carbon fibre or a renaultsport one.

Any ideas where from?

haha wideo lol

on dubmeister or theplateman they sell a surround which you fix on and sit the plate in it, the surround then locks with a key. means if u get pulled aswell u can swap the plates over easily

Tangoed Works
can vouch for the plate man. got some german font ones on back with just a black border. no tugs from the filth yet and had 3 driving behind me since fitting it.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea above comment is rite when i had mine on me 106 i got pulled n the traffic cop just said well alright easy mistake if ya didnt know. n he let me off, im gettin some more soon n im thinking of buyin some belgium ones for shows :)

Can kind of understand why ppl want "F" plates on an RS clio, thought it was a bit daft when I saw some chav in a diesel passat with "D" plates on it the other day tho..

I know its because it is German, my point was i can understand an "enthusiast" making this sort of modification on a premium/rare/sports car like an RS, but this was a bog standard derv passat (with a UK registration i hasten to add).. looked stupid.

BG 182
Im sure i saw one on here for sale a few days back.. You can get hold of them, try Ebay mate..