ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Friendly' MOT Garage? - Wirral

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Anyone know of any 'friendly' MOT garages on the Wirral?

PM details.
Cheers.:kissingheart:

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Try ATS Chester, Bumpers Lane off Sealand road. I get my MOT's done there. Never had any issues with them. A great bunch of lads work there. Phil Jones is the manager.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Try ATS Chester, Bumpers Lane off Sealand road. I get my MOT's done there. Never had any issues with them. A great bunch of lads work there. Phil Jones is the manager.

I think you might have miss understood the 'friendly' bit. I'd imagine he needs an MOT station that will turn a blind eye to a decat or similar....?

Listerine & Poledo
I think you might have miss understood the 'friendly' bit. I'd imagine he needs an MOT station that will turn a blind eye to a decat or similar....?
Sounds about right.
What OP wants is "underneath the arches, totally legit MOT & Servicing", where £20 in the top pocket will let a car with no catalyst or light bulbs continue on the queens highway.....when it really shouldn't

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Sounds about right.
What OP wants is "underneath the arches, totally legit MOT & Servicing", where £20 in the top pocket will let a car with no catalyst or light bulbs continue on the queens highway.....when it really shouldn't
Not necessarily. Main dealers do it too.,

It's all about the £20 note on the ashtray.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Only just checked this thread, lol.
It's all sorted, car wasn't in the emissions/MOT computer anyway...:relieved: