ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

from this...

E60 diesel powah
DSC07848.jpg

to this

DSC07893.jpg

DSC07892.jpg

thought id change again :D

E60 diesel powah
they wer my old ones, sold them to my mate, seen my other mate yday who has carbon copys old 1.2 n i thought i wonder wot mine would look like with the silver ones on..so i asked my mate if he wants to swap with gunmetal

Yamaha R6
dutty_112 said:
they wer my old ones, sold them to my mate, seen my other mate yday who has carbon copys old 1.2 n i thought i wonder wot mine would look like with the silver ones on..so i asked my mate if he wants to swap with gunmetal

LOL.. sweet.. you confusing idiot. hehe.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
didnt like the "black" alloys. looked a bit patchy, not due to bad job just think they all look like that. much prefer the "new ones"

BMW 330d :)
DO i see 2.0 ltr and renaultsport badges on a 1.2? Shocking!

Well i suppose imitation is the best form of flattery!

;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nice work. i do actually prefer it with the standard 172 wheels! come round tomorrow dude. i have £50 for you! ;)

Megane Mk4
Nice clean wheels dutty...

I take it since the North west meet last month you've managed to get the xenon lamp working again too ?? :D

E60 diesel powah
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
Nice clean wheels dutty...

I take it since the North west meet last month you've managed to get the xenon lamp working again too ?? :D

ye!! the water jus dried out! worked when i got home :D