ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Door Mouldings and 2.0 badges stolen - Edinburgh

R26
Saturday 16th June 6:32am. Edinburgh

Heard noise on driveway - stole side mouldings off titanium 182 clocked me and jumped into his dynamique style silver clio. Please be aware if anyone tries to sell you these parts around Edinburgh or local.

Can't say much more on the matter (what i'm thinking etc) right now but will keep you guys informed.

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
arseholes my alarm went off at work today and i went out to find 2 losers about 30 odd at my car never saw nothing wrong with it tho maybe they were trying to get in as i had a pound coin on my chair which fell out my pocket!!

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
anno mate thank god my alarm made them walk away a never shouted or anything as they already were walking away my car is parked at the back of my shop and with the warm weather we always leave the back door open thank god for that lol

MCS R56
I will keep my eyes peeled. What a bunch of soft t***s! Can't afford a Sport so they have to steal the 'Sport' parts.