ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front end knocking noise

Clio 172 Cup
Hi can someone please help me I have not long bought a clio 173 cup and I have got a problem when I'm pulling away and when I'm slightly steering in 1st or second I get a knocking noise coming from the front end and I can also feel it through the pedal any ideas what it could be ?

182 ff
i would of bought a 172, heard them 173 are not very good...
Hi can someone please help me I have not long bought a clio 173 cup and I have got a problem when I'm pulling away and when I'm slightly steering in 1st or second I get a knocking noise coming from the front end and I can also feel it through the pedal any ideas what it could be ?

Clio Sport 197 Cup
Driveshafts/cv pal! Mine does it as well. Just struggling to find some as the garage I use wants over £350 to replace and fit them.

1.2 16v Mk2 Ph2
Mine was doing same got it into garage today turns out driveshaft had gone, getting replaced tomorrow gunna cost around £100 - 120 (mates rates)