ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Frontbumper

Clio RS
Could someone tell me whence i can buy this frontbumper. In wich shop is this bumper available?

sorry for my bad english ;)

a_148.jpg

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Not too keen on the front bumper but the bad boy bonnet looks ace, love the sideskirts too

Chocolate Bar™
definetely abarth, could even be from a brava/bravo. front bumper looks like a punto combat one to me, but im not sure.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Tha's my m8s car :)
bumper is a custom job - almost certain its a saxo/corsa bumper modded for his car

Looks the mutts nutts though ;)

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Yea itsmy car. Its a ultimate velocity corsa bumper modded to fit. Gettin it re-sprayed with black mesh at the moment so hopefully it'll look fresher. Also a few more things done.

As for the 182 engine comment, i wish i could get a 172/82 one but there rare over here in n.ireland. Also the cost of buyin,fittin and insurance would be crazy lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
yup ^ all that car needs is an engine transplant :)

but as Sean says - with it being in N/Ire the RS clio's are rare and insurance on anything is crazy

"Navy" N17 TWO
yup they are 18s

he had my dynamique 15s on and the springs taken out for mot - looked a little bit "different" :clown:

oh - the front bumper in question is getting a crack fixed and a respray - should look even better soon ;)

A Euro'd one...
Got the same front bumper on my mates Polo modified it as to make it different, looks nice but im not 100% keen on the original Ultimate Velocity one.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Lol looks s**t on the Corsa - like it on the clio though, really like that badboy.