ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fUbAr’s MPH'05 pics

I'll post this picture here so the thread is Clio related and doesn't get moved :) Trophy was Number 4.

IMG_2616.jpg

the album of pics from todays show can be found here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y213/fubar_uk/MPH05/

all i can say is... was a fantastic day, hugely entertaining, especially watching 6 cars play football, and seeing an Apache Gunship get missile lock on an Exige in the arena (gunship via special 3D goggles, was amazing)! Heh.

Jezza and Hampster threw a comedy twist into the show, Tiff on the other hand was just, well... Tiff! Heh. :approve:

tbh I thought it was over priced for what it was, plus most of the cars on the website wern't even there !! (i'm not talking about the ones which had only in london either !)
I like the black dodge truck that was there on 24's plus some of the birds there were nice !!!!

The arena show lasted an hour and a half, plus with all the cars there to see/sit/play/break, i thought it was good value for money.

The arena show was awsome imo.

wouldnt hesitate going back next year. :)

there were no cars there that I haven't seen before though (maybe a couple of cars, but thats about it)
The car football was funny & the flying car was awesome.

BMW E46 330i Touring
IMG_2531.jpg

Awesome

And does anyone else see the striking resemblence that Aston Martin's hold to a catfish?

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
I'm setting off to te NEC in about 20 mins, got our performance at 12. Hope its gonna be good cos its cost us an arm and a leg to get there!

Renaultsport 220T
Looks like you had a good day out mate! It's a shame to see all those cars static though.

Might have to try and get tickets for the london show next week.

:cool:

just come back from it today...what a day out and a great show, russ swift crashed one of the VXR's into the barriers and camera men...well bad!

jeremy crashed a 350z into a wall trying to talk on the mic and drift at the same time!

A few clutches got burn't out at the football and sumo car wrestling!

The radical reached 35mph in the arena and nearly hit the wall.....it was awsome!

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
I was in the same performance. Some bits were good, like the crashes(!) other bits dragged on longer than they had to. The helicopter was ace as was the flying car.

Not sure it was all worth what we paid tho.

dannyt said:
just come back from it today...what a day out and a great show, russ swift crashed one of the VXR's into the barriers and camera men...well bad!

jeremy crashed a 350z into a wall trying to talk on the mic and drift at the same time!

A few clutches got burn't out at the football and sumo car wrestling!

The radical reached 35mph in the arena and nearly hit the wall.....it was awsome!

funnily enough, the exact same "accidents" happened in the show on friday. i wondered if they were staged.

i bet clarkson made a song and dance about thinking it was a curtain he drove into in the 350z when actually it was a wall?

even if it was all staged, it was still thoroughly enjoyable :D

fUbAr said:
funnily enough, the exact same "accidents" happened in the show on friday. i wondered if they were staged.

i bet clarkson made a song and dance about thinking it was a curtain he drove into in the 350z when actually it was a wall?

Great day out, really enjoyed it. thought it was well worth the money.

I could see the front of the nissan when they drove it out and both front headlights were working, and as he went in at an angle one wouldnt't if it was as bad as he made out

Astra crashing was good tho. didn't think that was staged. I was in the 12 show anyone in the later shows see all this happening?

fUbAr said:

Thats what I thought too, yet when I went back stage there was sweet fa wrong with the red 350z which JC kep claiming he'd crashed !
I went to the 3pm show on Friday.