ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full valet....

1.6 focus zetec....
Anyone know a good place in the midlands that does full valets?? Ive been quoted £45 at a place in halesowen and they have the car for 4hours but does anyone know anywhere else???

Thanks

Kiza

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
kiza1986 said:
Anyone know a good place in the midlands that does full valets?? Ive been quoted £45 at a place in halesowen and they have the car for 4hours but does anyone know anywhere else???

Thanks

Kiza
thats a guid price and the time is about right skip

Clio 1.4 16v
Where bouts you based Kiza?? They do it in Hanley multi story car park, and you can shop while they do it, bonus!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I do them im in wolves I do them from home its my own business I will do it for £40 message me if you want it doing.

Mégane RS
theres a place in the bull ring car park that does car valeting, its called o2 or something cant remember

Chocolate Bar™
dj_andy17uk said:
Where bouts you based Kiza?? They do it in Hanley multi story car park, and you can shop while they do it, bonus!!

wouldnt let them touch my car. i always park it opposite when its immaculately clean lol