ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fuzzy seats

2001 172,VW Touran
Can anyone point out the best way to remove the bobbles of my drivers seat(the alcantara part).So it dont look so tatty

MINI Cooper S
i got a few of those on my passenger seat when my retarded sister sat in it with a stupid belt on! i just pulled them out very carefully and/or cut them off... never heard or tried the electric razor one before though! haha

2001 172,VW Touran
suppose i could try a mach 3.I saw mike brewer use one on one of his silly tv shows

Clio 172 Mk2
yeah mate just use a normal mach 3 razor, ive always done this to get rid of bobbles on stuff, a tip given to me by my nan of all people lol. Obviously just go over really lightly with no pressure and it will bring them off

JMR

RB 182 Cup
I've got a 2003 plate 172 and my drivers side seat was looking a bit rough after 44k miles. The other seats were like new.

I had a Sweater De-fuzzer (Like the old Remington Fuzz-away?) bought for me as a birthday present to try and tackle this.

It's battery operated and costs about £10. Try eBay. Mines from the Remington shaver shop at Doncaster.

Nice....Interior as good as the exterior now. Link below might help

James

http://www.shavercentre.co.uk/shopdata/0180_Defuzzer/product_overview.shopscript

Last edited: