ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G Techniq Crystal Serum

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
A customer of mine wants the above applied to a car before he collects it.

Is this a good product?
Anyone know anybody in or around St Albans that can do it for me??

Renault 5 GT Turbo
It is a good product, very hard wearing but it's very expensive.

I can apply Crystal Serum Light. More cost effective, very durable (up to 5 years), great scratch resistance.
I'm in Milton Keynes, not too far away.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
It is a good product, very hard wearing but it's very expensive.

I can apply Crystal Serum Light. More cost effective, very durable (up to 5 years), great scratch resistance.
I'm in Milton Keynes, not too far away.
I've just spoken to the above company and he reckons about £550 for the whole thing. Does that sound about right?? (for the proper serum not light)

Not a 320d
£550 sounds right, needs careful prep, careful application, also needs careful maintenance when the new owner washes, drys.

I am going to try this for the first time next year, Ive been using cquartzUK for the last 3 or 4 years as a base with a spray sealant on top but the longevity claims worry me. I suspect after 2 years a car would need a quick machine polish and re application of a ceramic sealant. Sounds like Crystal Serum needs wetsanding to remove (or was that pro).