ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gems data Analisys with Gen90 Ecu

Clio 172 + Clio200T
Hello,
On My car I have a Gen90 ecu (bought with ITB kit new with cable, Gen Tuner software license and so on), and I would like to have some data of my track runs.. I use RaceChrono app on my smartphone with an external Garmin GLO GPS antenna for lap timing, this app have the advantage to acquire also data from OBD, I've tried but it does not work With Gen90ecu. I've looked everywhere but it seems impossible to make it work, I've asked KTEC and I've been addressed to Gems Data Analisys Software to gather logs of my runs directly from the ecu to my pc. Ok, better than nothing!
I've downloaded the software but.. no documentation about how to make it work with gen90 Ecu.. only examples with gems loggers.
At some point I tried to add a logger using files of my ecu (.cal and .gin) but it still saying that no logger is connected.
I asked again KTEC but they told me its a tool usually used by professionals who already know how to use it.. and they cannot give me help on how to use that software.
I've looked even here, but I've just seen it mentioned in some posts but no explanation on how to use it!
Can somenone be so kind to give me some help??
Sorry IF i made some grammar errors, I am from Italy.