ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

getting a pay monthly phone...

Is there anything that can rival the iPhone for internet browsing? As the cost of the iPhone is obserd! So want to make sure there isn't any other alternative that can browse at the same level as the iPhone...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The
htc-hero.jpg

Is meant to be good.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
as far as internet browsing IMO there isnt one better. There are better PHONES but i think for the net, its the best.

It make me laugh how everything appears to be compared to the iPhone. If theres some small thing a new phone can do that the iPhone can't, Theres a song and dance about it. The iPhone appears to have become the bench mark, And the comparison, What does that tell you.

Try the Google Phone thing as does the HTC thing, Appears good. TBH the Iphone as phone and camera is pretty poor, but the browser is perfection IMO.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
not you, I mean everyone, Competitors, people.

People say to me all the time bet your iphone cant do this. No it cant but my iphone is a year older lol

If they made a smaller version of the iphone I think they would take another huge dent in the market TBH. Myself and others just don't like the size!

I have an LG Arena, which is granted, no iphone, but for me it does everything I need it to do (and they have shamefully copied/made there own version of the menu's). Plus it supports multi touch like the iphone does - essential for a decent browser IMO.