ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gone and done it !

Skoda Fabia vRS
got myself the i8510 !

gave up trying to barter with CPW, most of their sales people dont even know what day it is, nevermind anything else, so in the end ive cancelled my orange care saving me £5 a month, and in 9 months ill drop my tariff to the dolphin 30 which is what i really wanted to be on

phone is good but battery life seems a bit poor so far, but ive always found new phones to be like that, seems to get better after a week or so

never had a smartphone before and their are so many different settings menus etc

managed to sort out uploading to facebook though straight off my mobile which is pretty cool

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
sounds mint mate and links or pics not had a good look at this one yet.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Innov8? Similar to a n95 n96 then... 8MP camera. Does it have zoom, xenon flash? Is it big?

Skoda Fabia vRS
its big when opened but you can do a lot with it without sliding down the key pad

8mp camera seems really good so far, it can zoom though im pretty certain its not optical, LED flash but so far from pics i did last night its more than adequate

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
the se phones have always been ahead camera wise i think there 5mp is better than that 8mp. i had a 3.2mp se years ago and its still better than samsungs 5mp camera on the d900> ive had a few phones.
that sammy is minted tho mate probly not a lot of people got it yet either.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive had SE phones for the past 6 years mate, i know how good the >5mp cybershot cameras are, this is better !

im pretty certain the c905 is just as good though, even if one is better than the other their wont be much in it really

i got this instead of a c905 because:

smartphone
more features
no slider on the back
not as fat
bigger screen
doesnt look like a k800i from 2+ years ago!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
the se phones have always been ahead camera wise i think there 5mp is better than that 8mp. i had a 3.2mp se years ago and its still better than samsungs 5mp camera on the d900> ive had a few phones.
that sammy is minted tho mate probly not a lot of people got it yet either.

Not in this case.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The camera on my K850i is not as good as the one on Gemma's K810i (5MP > 3.2MP). Also the camera on her Samsung Tocco is b****cks, but when uploading to a computer they are fine. Found that odd. But then thats for another thread, I guess.

Still unsure about the i8510 due to its size. Is it really big/bulky as I tend to carry mobiles a lot in my pocket?

Skoda Fabia vRS
you can do a lot with it mate without opening the slider, so its not too bad really

the mrs also found that with her samsung, the pictures were actually far better quality than the screen displayed them, once on the computer they are pretty good on her 5mp Samsung

1998 BMW e46 323i
I think I'll be sticking with my n95 forever. This looks tempting, but I prefer the looks of the N96. Really would like an N96 with the INNOV8's camera and a xenon flash.

Can't win unless I build my own phone!

03 RS clio 172 flameR
hey folk, i work at vodafone so heres some inside advice, all you N95 and N96 owners, stick with it wont be beaten for a while, also those lookin for a phone get the blackberry storm exclusive to voda, jus had a go on one and its mental!, will be out next week,

Skoda Fabia vRS
lol, inside advice eh !

N95 and N96 are p*** poor on battery life, slow as feck to use, and the N96 really should have come to the table with an 8mp camera !.....N96 is dead already, nobody is buying it, not half as popular as expected to be

1998 BMW e46 323i
So the inside advice from voda is to buy a voda only phone.... Admittedly the battery isn't the best thing about the N95, but I still think it's the best phone for me. More annoying is the build quality.

Another concern with the INNOV8 is a lot of apps for s60 devices are compatible only with Nokia devices. And I think it really should have had a VGA screen.

And Brun, get some pics up!

Last edited: