ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good deal?

106 GTi
Notice he is using warrenty as a selling point - Warrenty will be void if you cut the plug off as far as I know, if you can't be bothered to import it then do it.

Importing is easy and will only take about 3 days, not sure how much it will save you.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
cheers guys pm'd

is it wierd to feel quite excited about buying one lol?!

al

ST on the way...
Lol......nope :D

TBH the one on ebay doesn't seem a bad price considering it comes with the pads too!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
thats what i was thinking, if i do get it what polish/wax combos should i be thinking of?

i'lll be doing my cup... not bad paint, just the usual swirls etc

ST
The combo's are endless matey....i bought my PC back in July...one of the best things i've ever bought for the car...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
cheers, i'll wait to hear off 182blue, and go from there

106 GTi
Poorboys SSR range is the easist polish range to begin with.

The Menzerna produces the best results.

al

ST on the way...
I had it dust when I used the Intensive on this:

0015.jpg

May have been down to ambient temperature or if I hadn't fully cleaned the pad from last time maybe.

106 GTi
Which version of IP Menzerna Intensive Polish (PO85RD 3.01) or Menzerna Intensive Polish PO91L?

The later is prone to dusting, I seem to have been lucky with it, indoors and outdoors of late in various temps, working in small areas, Qding the pad first, and spurring the pad with a brush after ever set of passes.

deffo worth importing, thats all the ebay bloke does and charges you a premium, imported prices at the moment (with shipping ) are about £80 for the pc on its own, the kit is about £110, pc i would get the SFX kit