ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

google play purchases?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
when you buy an album off Google play, it doesn't download the mo3 files to your phone does it? Well i can't find them anywhere if they do!!

1.8 Civic EX
nope, just makes them available via the Play Music app. You stream them to the phone. If you want the MP3 file you need to download the Google Play/Music Manager programme to you computer. You'll then be able to download the files as many times as you like and do what you want with them.

works perfectly for me as I have unlimited data, so can stream my whole music library whenever I want where ever I want (so long as I have signal, which is basically everywhere these days)

Last edited:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I did the 'pin' thing and it apparently downloaded it to be able to play offline - which is the whole point really!

But can't find the files anywhere in my File explorer or Walkman (Xperia Z1) - just google 'play music' app.

I'll try the manager program thing on my laptop.