ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gordini stripes please help !!!

182 with cup packs
hello all, thanks for looking here... i recently took off my gordini stripes from my clio 182 racing blue, the problem i now face is having to put them back on to sell the car, i would love to leave them off but there is a line of laqueer down my bonnet that i can do nothing about with out having it resparyed completley,...the story goes the boy i bought the car from had the bonnet sprayed where some 1 had scratched it, and the paint and laqueer was done with the stripes on the car, so now i have to put the stripes back on to sell the car....so my question to all with gordini stripes is the width of the stripes and the size of the gap between the stripes is,im gonna get the stripes made up by a friend as the gordini stripes are 2 overpriced, please check for sizes asap, im planning to get it valued on saturday, thank you

182 with cup packs
well i just prefer the car so much more without them, the car just looks so much better makes it look less boy racer more smart,

some 1 please measure them please please, just the width, i will guess the leanght ect,

Inferno 182
my stripes are not official but can find out tomorrow when i see my missus as she has got a cup wuth official stripes so will measure for ypu if you haven't found out
just a thought if the lines are showing down the laquer cant you just measure them? im sure a couple of mm wouldn't matter

182 with cup packs
dazbav said:
my stripes are not official but can find out tomorrow when i see my missus as she has got a cup wuth official stripes so will measure for ypu if you haven't found out
just a thought if the lines are showing down the laquer cant you just measure them? im sure a couple of mm wouldn't matter

its only 1 side of the line that has a laqueer line, so i know where to place the first strip...along that line,lol, but dont know how wide they are or the gap between them, need it to look like i never took them off, thanks mate would much apriciate that, thanks

Inferno 182
no prob mate but if you haven,t heard from me by sat PM me to remind me
was gonna ring my missus but then thought my missus with a tape measure they would probably end up 8 inches wide each

Clio 182 Cup
My stripes are 50 mm wide with a clear gap width of 100 mm (between inside faces of stripes). They are Renault dealer fitted from new. Will be interesting to see if others are the same!

182 with cup packs
thanks for that. I'm gonna get them made up by a friend that works in printers. will put them on and post pics. hope this works. thanks again

Inferno 182
edam_cheese said:
My stripes are 50 mm wide with a clear gap width of 100 mm (between inside faces of stripes). They are Renault dealer fitted from new. Will be interesting to see if others are the same!

yes mate checked the missus's 182 cup with renault fitted stripes are as above 50mm stripe with 100mm gap in the middle and also good old Ware garage my silver stripes have exactly the same spacing
Good luck getting them on straight as your gonna DIY it!!

if u dont want them back on ..................get someone to clean the car properly (p.c)
ash rich for example :cool: