ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gorgeous Arse...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
New camera = Arse shots....

Maybe be getting old but shes still got it.

DSC_0064_zps499a4608.jpg

DSC_0063_zpse45b4a3e.jpg

DSC_0060_zps42ba6913.jpg

DSC_0059_zps4644b94f.jpg

Passat
Just showed this to the missus. She said, "It's horrible. Why would you want something like that? It's a family car."

Long story short, I can get one if I impregnate her.

Get in!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Just showed this to the missus. She said, "It's horrible. Why would you want something like that? It's a family car."

Get in!

You should throw that line back to her the next time she buys some shoes or handbags,

​"They're horrible. Why would you want something like that? They're just a pair of shoes."

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Get in!

Should I be insulted? or impressed? lol.

Classic mini P 996
Look ace, I fancy one myself sound track on these things are awesome! Out of interest what is it like on fuel? Be interested to compare to my N/A V8 lump in the M3.

Love the colour too!

​J

S4 Avant

Get in!

My Mrs says I have an old man car and a chav car. You can't win with them.

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
My best mate used to have one, great car, very fast so fast in fact that it got nicked and was used as the getaway car in an armed robbery on a armoured money van in Preston. Police found it burnt out a few months after it had been stolen.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Fuel wise I get a shade under 300 miles vs £105 of optimax @ £1.39