ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GRID 2

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Sweet!

Really liked the first offering. Hopefully this will be as good, if not better.

Excuse me for being a spacktard though, is it released on 8.8.12? Or will another trailer be shown then?

Any clues as to what's happening physics wise? I did like Grid in a lot of respects but also felt even for an arcader it lacked a feeling of mass/grip and was all a bit light and vague.

Nothing at the mo :(
FINALLY!!!

First things first, How about you fix grid 1 first place codies you idiots!!! God its soo annoying when they do that... achievements are corrupt on Xbox and they dont fix it >.< *luckily there is a workaround but its a pain in the arse*

WRX
As Turkish says, I really enjoyed 1 but always did feel a little bit too arcadey. At least Donny was pretty good.

Sunflower Ph1 172
I'm jus hoping they don't go all 'Ken Block' with it. Grid was basically and afterthought when they made Dirt. I hope they stick the the roots a little more cosndering the latest of the Dirt franchise looks worrying.

Lee

BMW M2C
Any clues as to what's happening physics wise? I did like Grid in a lot of respects but also felt even for an arcader it lacked a feeling of mass/grip and was all a bit light and vague.

I'll tell you about it off here. LOL

A SHED!
too arcadey?? wtf are some people on about. It's what made the likes of grid and dirt good in the first place. I don't want another sh*it GT5 style sim. It would bore me to death.I'd wish they'd do a "arcadey" fying game as well. Sims suck, give me starfox or good old stars rouge squadron any day.

I'm not asking for a complex physics engine, you've taken what I said out of context. To clear that up, PGR is an arcade game, no complex physics engine very good fun to pick up and dive in to but had more weight/better sense of mass and a nicer feel to it IMO. Arcade doesn't have to mean the cars drive in an odd way.

WRX
^ +1
I don't buy any of these games being Sims. None are anything like really driving on track.
Perhaps a better description might be a bit too kid friendly.

Goliath I
Actually looking forward to the f1 Race Stars too, my son likes the racing but due to his age he's more a Mario Kart kind of guy, hopefully now I can play something other than rainbow f**king road

RS Clio 182
Woop!! Looking forward to it already - hoping to see the quality of Dirt3 graphics on courses like Donington & Oulton park - although i think it will be more worldwide based again? Would love to see all the old TOCA tracks in there..

Oil Burner
Praying this has some more UK circuits. Brands, Oulton etc... and some touring cars of some sorts! (i suspect not unfortunately - i would imagine the circuits ask for too much these days)

Toca racedriver and Grid are amazing, although handling very odd and had lots of weird bugs - but i think i've spent more of my life playing Grid than any other game!

1eight2
I'll get this one as I loved the original. Still clueless as to 08.08.12 on the website?

Official confirmation date?

WRX
Looks really good, like the idea on the different track selection, for me that is a big part of a game.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Saw those earlier does look reasonably good.

Certainly visually stunning scenery.

Wonder if it will be a competitor for Forza.

Nothing at the mo :(
oooo so this is why F1 2012 game physics are not being fixed? because they got something better to do..

Don't fuk up this one like you did GRID 1.. A Achievement was broken.. you fixed it.. you bought out a patch.. and broke the achievement again.. and you STILL havent fixed it.