ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group B Rallying.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Wish i was older so I could have saw them in real life, Although with my luck I'd have probably been run over.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I'm just reading about the Homologation Metro 6R4 of which 200 road going versions were produce. I Lol'd hard at this quote.

"An extremely fast road car in 1985 had 150bhp, The metro 6r4 had 400bhp and weighed less"

I love Group B to bits, But F1 in the days of Senna and Mansell takes some beating!

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Tbh its boring now, i think its called the sebastian loeb show.....
edit: 6r4 every day of the week!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Excuse some of the backing music, T16's rule though!

[youtube]DqCIQwpdll8[/youtube]

IMG_3073.gif

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
My dad did some support crew work with the T16's back in the day.

Have to feel for Ford....they develop the RS200, build 200 road cars to homologate it, crash one in Portugal killing 3 people which then leads to Group B being banned.
Buggeration.

tiTTy & SV650
My dad did some support crew work with the T16's back in the day.

Have to feel for Ford....they develop the RS200, build 200 road cars to homologate it, crash one in Portugal killing 3 people which then leads to Group B being banned.
Buggeration.

The RS200 is awesome