ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guinness Advert

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Well recently i have been doing a bit of work for Taylor James so thought i would show you guys what i have been doing.

i was given some 5x4 slide scans

thumbs.jpg

which i then made look like this following their brief, i just had to copy what they were after from their mock ups. having said that it is not as easy as it sounds as i had to remove the sky from every gap between the handrails and staircase which took ages. as well extending the wall and road by cloning parts etc
finalcolourwebwatermark.jpg

then finally they wanted me to come up with my own version
editwebwatermark.jpg

what do you guys think?

cheers
James

Pretty epic work James!

Car looks odd though, kind of contorted and distorted, could you not have used a V6 or something :p

1.2 Dynamique billabong
cheers for the comments guys,
i know what you are saying about the car mate but i think it is just the car itself making it look like that, it seems to have a heavy rear 3/4. if that make sense. also i was a bit limited with the pics i could find as the full size of this image is like the size of my wall lol and is about 3.5GB

1.2 Dynamique billabong
lol tell me about it haha, my pc so isnt up to the job, a new one is next on my wish list as well as a canon 7d or 5dmk2.

as for picking a v6 or something cool like that i would have liked to but ultimately it is a Guiness advert so having a generic boring means you dont get distracted by it