ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guitar Hero II

Monaro VXR
the achievment for watching the credits....go make yourself a brew when you do it..or a few. Put it on last night and managed to watch most of an episode of lost the credits are that long.

1.8 Civic EX
the achievment for watching the credits....go make yourself a brew when you do it..or a few. Put it on last night and managed to watch most of an episode of lost the credits are that long.

haha I did the same last night...

oh by the way, if anyone is wondering what the hell is Trogdor? then here it is..

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

When I lived with my mate about 5-6 years ago we constantly looked at this site for new "e-mails" and this was the funniest! supprised when I saw it on the game! it's quite hard too!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
the only thing i don't like about the game is the pricing. DLC @ 500 points for 3 songs is way too much

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  Street Triple R
Is it possible to buy just the guitar on its own for the 360? I already have 1 guitar which i got with the game but want another so I can play 2 player without having to use the pad

1.8 Civic EX
sod Free Bird...I'm really struggling to get 5 stars on the last few tunes on medium...5 stars all the way so far, I'm determind not to start on hard untill I get 5 stars on these few bad boys!

Monaro VXR
Try hard then go back once you have got used to hard for a bit it will be easier to finish the medium ones.

1.8 Civic EX
exactly what I started doing last night in the end...just can't do Mother though, my fingers phiscally don't move quick enough! even practicing it on the slowest speed is quite a challenge. It's the first song I've failed tho so thats not too bad I guess...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
got 5 stars on all the medium songs. Also 5 starred 1 on hard. the extra orange button is a killer though

1.8 Civic EX
only 2 songs that I can't get 5 stars on medium now...Trooper and something else. I don't understand why I can't do trooper, it's easy but I just can't quite get it, alwasy balls up on the same bit that stops me getting "combos"

Just charging through hard at the moment, 3 stars all the way! woohoo

Stuck on crazy for you now though...the intro is stupid!

The Beast MK4
Got it yesterday and completed easy and a few medium ones. Going back to 5 star the easy ones I didn't blitz.

When it comes to the orange button im fecked as im having enough trouble with the blue. lol

What are y'all shredding at now?

Street Triple R
its already on the 360, and bloody awesome it is too!

Wish there were a few more songs though :(

Been looking at getting this for my young un...I will have to test it first though;)

Anyone know what the best deal is on game & guitar for PS2? Best Ive seen is HMV online: £18 for game, £30 for guitar..So £38 quid delivered. Game online want £45 quid for the package.

Cheers

The Beast MK4
You lot completed hard yet? Im just about to start!

My eyes are bloodshot to feck after all that focusing on the screen over the weekend. lol

Just doing the backlog to get the last few 5 stars on easy then medium.

was 172 Cup now 197
I'm half way through on hard (xbox 360), I'm stuck on Freya its a right B!tch!! juming from green to orange and back repetedly is killing me :S .

It has to be said that this is one of the best games ever made. I like all sorts of genre's of games but this rocks. My mate has a ps2 with 2 guitars and the 360 with one so we have been known to meet up and dual :eek: very entertaining, playing bass is another challenge in itself. He incidentally has completed it on expert with 5 stars on most, pretty impressive to watch! I can safely say no matter how much I practice I dont think i'll be able to do it!!

1.8 Civic EX
finnaly 5 starred Trooper on medium!! thats 5 stars for all of easy, medium and 6 tracks on hard so far! woohoo

Monaco 172 2/468
Didn't realise we had a thread for this hehe, yeah this game is immense :cool:

I've 5 starred Easy, Medium and Hard now, done about half of expert, but I doubt i'll ever get them all, it is so much fun though :)

I wonder if this game helps much being a guitarist (me hehe), wondered how many of you are

The Beast MK4
5 Starred all easy.
Completed medium. Only half 5 starred.
One song completed on hard.

Ive been giving it a break recently as my eyes are bloodshot to feck with the concentrating! lol

1.8 Civic EX
5 Starred all easy.
Completed medium. Only half 5 starred.
One song completed on hard.

Ive been giving it a break recently as my eyes are bloodshot to feck with the concentrating! lol

I had a break for a few weeks...went back last night and found the harder ones so much easier for some reason?!?! To get back into it I tried Sweet Child of Mine on Easy....first go I got 100% and one of the acheivements for so many correct notes in a row...well chuffed..

The Beast MK4
A few of my mates can't look at the screen for the duration of one song!

I really want to go back to it as I had been getting better and better!