ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy New Year Essex and Kent Members.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Infact Happy New Year to all the Southeast Members.

So that was 2014!
And what a year it was.

Big thanks to all the backroom boys and girls who keep this club running and put in a lot of hard work to keep this club one of the best car forums on the Internet.

I'm your new area rep for Essex and Kent.
However I have been on the forum a couple of years and have organised meets alongside Kyle over the last couple of years.
Mainly the Sunday Brunch Meets at North Weald.

As I'm sitting here having a cup of tea before the clock strikes midnight. I thought I would take a moment to write a short piece on what I plan to do for 2015.

I plan to organise as many meets as possible in 2015. However this all comes down to you guys. I've tried planning a few meets that for some reason have not generated enough interest to go through with them.
So I'm asking for your help in 2015.
If you have an idea for a meet or have a location that you think would be great please let me know or feel free to organise it. That's how meets on here thrive is by you guys also having an input on how the area is run.

I do try to organise meets that takes us away from the stereotypes of boy racers meeting in Maccy D's car parks or industrial estates. However not everyone wants to drive to the depths of Essex and Kent for meets.

We have a lot of events for 2015 so hopefully you will all be able to attend as many as possible. Off the top of my head we have got the French Car Show, Performance Car Show, Renault World Series (which is making a return to the UK after a few years absence.) Origin RS, Players and the Cliosport.net headline event Cliosport Saturday.

I hope to attend as many as I can and will be organising convoys to them.

So guys please let me know your thoughts, ideas, reviews and comments on what you think we should do this coming year.

Hope you all have a safe and awesome 2015.

Pacman.