ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have your shoes painted

how much would it cost to get 4 182 silver alloys turned to anthracite? a proper job by someone who knows what they are doing? does Fred do this?

might have to get mine done then, my wheels are in mint condition still, do you think the finish would be as good as factory fitted anthracites?

Liquid Yellow 182
The finish should be just as good. If the wheels are in mint condition and don't need any repair, you may get it even cheaper.

106 GTi
Thomas said:
where are you based sarah?

I will second that, your in the south west arn't You?

LadySarah said:
The finish should be just as good. If the wheels are in mint condition and don't need any repair, you may get it even cheaper.

How much would I be looking at for 4 wheels, already stripped & blasted and ready to prime and paint?

Liquid Yellow 182
I'm in Bristol, I can guarantee you a superb job if you wanna book them in with us ;)
£40 a wheel, that's trade price really, if it was any old punter we'd probably charge £50 a wheel.

And if they're already blasted and ready to prime and paint might be able to knock a bit off :)

TT
has anyone got a picture of the 15inch 5spoke extreme alloys/16inch 172 (5 spoke) alloys (same style but bigger) in anthracite? i did see one in the gallery a while ago before the forum got changed, now i cant find the gallery?so if any pics can be posted that be cool?