ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Havin’ a laugh

Mk2 Ph1, 1.6 16v Clio

young boys and their dreams eh?

Its what Id call an interesting idea but it holds absolutely zilch chance of ever happening. Life isnt like that!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i may bid and see if i can win on a few quid or so...

i fancy putting a massive KY JELLY advert on the side

172 M69 eater

lol fair play, if i won the lottery id do it and let him put ilovebigcocks.com on the side!

133/225/CLS AMG

Its a novel idea but to be fair its not really gonna happen, perhaps for a much smaller sum than £12k!! That seems a bit steep to advertise on a Clio haha

Ok, maybe a Lambo but not a Clio! lol :eek:

A well built VW

Quote " i will allow any size logo as the winning company would like aslong as it doesnt spoil the cars looks once modified " got some cheek if you ask me I would put gay p**n on the side of my car (for a month or so ) for 12k to spend on my car

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

pretty pants really, you could advertise on a taxi for less and get more kudos for that - 12k = nite nite

just come to colchester. theirs loads of chav mobiles with massive max power stickers and fast car stickers all over them. why pay £12000 when ya can take pics of them for free lol

hahah what a fecking r****d. Does he really think soomes gonna give him 12grand just because hes going to drive "around town" and show the locals lol :S

Pug 306 GTi-6

I drive around town a fair bit but it doesnt mean that Im gonna want 12k to do it, lol. Plus the local companys would probably give you £500 max to advertise on ur car over here!!!