ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hdr - i just cant do it

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
been trying for ages n i just cant get my head around the photomatixs program they just look well shite lol

any tips

D

dick

same lol, i took a load of pics of that place where the lensons column is last night, but, after *****in about on PS, looks worse that the orignal.

B

Brown.

it looks to s**t so its simple to use...... how hard is adding 3 pics at 2stops difference.....taken on a tripod'd camera...then merging.....it even tells you on startup........

photomatix is way better then photo shops version... but you do need to adjust the exposure after using photomatix with photoshop

takes two mins

this is more natural looking as the effects were at very low levels to remove the cartoon type style

_MG_7658_59_60_tonemapped.jpg

D

dick

it looks to s**t so its simple to use...... how hard is adding 3 pics at 2stops difference.....taken on a tripod'd camera...then merging.....it even tells you on startup........

photomatix is way better then photo shops version... but you do need to adjust the exposure after using photomatix with photoshop

takes two mins

this is more natural looking as the effects were at very low levels to remove the cartoon type style

_MG_7658_59_60_tonemapped.jpg

was that really more than 5 stops differerence of dynamic range?
..im suprised.

wouldnt have thought its necessary on something like that tbh.

B

Brown.

was that really more than 5 stops differerence of dynamic range?
..im suprised.

wouldnt have thought its necessary on something like that tbh.

one at -2 one at 0 and one at +2

long exposure made a similar looking example but wasnt quite right... alot of burntout silvers, highlights one the dash....

1.8 Civic EX
my first go at a hdr...i think you need a polarizing filter tho to even out the blue in the sky in your original pic...and you need to clean your lens, or are they ufo's? lol

IMG_0369_70_71_tonemapped.gif

1.2 Dynamique billabong
laura try using dynamic photo HDR, the user interface is much easier to use than photomatrix and the are preselected modes such as ultra contrast, photo realistic etc. if you still get stuck on using it il post up a guide

ff 182
laura looks like your ccd sensor could do with a clean.1 or 2 dust bunnies on there .will improve the photo 2 sorry for going of topic ..:)