ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlights help!

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
just got my coilovers fitted and now in the dark i cant see anything! :S the lights only shine about 1m

will i need better bulbs? or is there something i can do to the lights :S

cheers

Da

Less
nah mate i meant on the xenons there is an adjustor bolt to raise the beam, not sure on standard units tho sorry.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
yea done that doesnt make much dif ill go see if there is anything in the light unit to adjust them :)

other than that ill have to save up £300 for some xneons :dapprove:

You need to move the adjuster on the back of the light.

Do a search some posted a picture a while back. You won't miss its a 6 or 8 sides screw type thing on the back of the light its the only think you cna see to adjust when you ope the bonnet and look down at the light. Stick a torque in there and turn it and the light moves up and down clockwise for up from memory.

You need to move the adjuster on the back of the light.

Do a search some posted a picture a while back. You won't miss its a 6 or 8 sides screw type thing on the back of the light its the only think you cna see to adjust when you ope the bonnet and look down at the light. Stick a torque in there and turn it and the light moves up and down clockwise for up from memory.