ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlights question

L

liam2368

hey there well im new to owning a clio got my first one a couple of weeks ago

i was just wondering iv purchased some new headlights for the car as the ones i have on now are cracked etc etc i was just wondering if i will have to take the bumper off or anything else to get them out as i have on previous cars... i havnt had time to check yet as i only got them today and it was too dark ill be doing it tomorrow but thanks in advance

yeah it does, if you need a guide to doing so PM me, two out of three bolts securing them are behind the bumper.

jamie

long story short, broken from ebay, had a bump, brand spanking from body repair shop through renault ;)

jamie

lol :D
i still have one that is broken inside if you want it

not sure its that much use though mate

ill show you if/when do a meet back home

jamie

right-o

might have got hold of some units by then if i get my act together... what sort of difference did you see in light at night?

well unit is sat in my hall, so its yours mate :)

light at night - basically, less light as the bluer it goes, the less light it emits, however, my god do you get respect!! if there is someone in front of you they pull over into the other lane so quickly!! lol

jamie