ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

heat and paintwork

80MPG BEEZA
pretty hot i dont have the bonnet blanket thing on heat protector (clio baby blanket) i'd been hurling my car down the A1 got caught in traffic in the rain my bonnet was so hot there was smoke coming off it i pulled over thinking i'd blown something but it was the bonnet so dont worry freddy four fingers

Punto/Clio GTT
very very hot, you can use hot airgun on it to get it hot so when you throw water on it goes tssshhhh. and that doesnt affect the paintwork

80MPG BEEZA
yup fred they usually stick cars in a big oven to set the paint so ur fine and dandy!

i just colour coded the viper end pipe like you said and it looks the business!

BMW E46 330i Touring
I think any plastic parts melt before the paint gives way... well, that's what happened with my bumper!

Fred my mate was telling me of a car they stuck in the oven and cooked the paint to harden it the numberplate was the only thing which went wrong and think how hot a number plate has to get to give way.