ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hellingly Mental Asylum

A silver Honda
Very nice, eerie shots.

I've been up there but didn't have the balls to go in lol

Security has got a lot tighter since then :(

Ian

Focus TDCi
Thought I recognised them, taken by Luke Woodford who is a member on Talk Photography. Everyone seems to worship the ground he walks on; he does take good photos though. :)

I went about 6months ago. Zero security.

I was quite surprised how many other people were in there as it was a weekday.

I play footie in the grounds sometimes (there is a pitch round the back), plus used to venture in there a few times when I was younger and camera's were not really popular!

Security used to be very low, the set up was, one of us would climb the roof and enter one of the windows (before they all got borded) and jump down and kick one of the doors open from the inside!

Very spooky inside, especially in pitch black with a few naff torches! Managed to find the padded cells too.

Couple of injuries due to the floors falling through led to it all being borded up and security tightened. You can still get in though!

There is a secure unit which is separate from the main block, and inside there is a celler of some sort. Its a big drop down and as of yet I don't think any urban photographers have made the plunge down there as no one has any idea how far down it goes, whats down there and if you could get back out!!

172 cup
Eerie, specially the ones with the cot and part of a pushchair.
Ace photo's though.

Would be a great scene for a horror film

I play footie in the grounds sometimes (there is a pitch round the back), plus used to venture in there a few times when I was younger and camera's were not really popular!

Security used to be very low, the set up was, one of us would climb the roof and enter one of the windows (before they all got borded) and jump down and kick one of the doors open from the inside!

Very spooky inside, especially in pitch black with a few naff torches! Managed to find the padded cells too.

Couple of injuries due to the floors falling through led to it all being borded up and security tightened. You can still get in though!

There is a secure unit which is separate from the main block, and inside there is a celler of some sort. Its a big drop down and as of yet I don't think any urban photographers have made the plunge down there as no one has any idea how far down it goes, whats down there and if you could get back out!!
Dammit, I want to find some padded cells... They're pretty much all gone now, wherever you go :(

The cellar sounds interested!