ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello I'm a new member in Turkey

Renault Clio 1.8 RSI
just wanted to introduce myself - I am a Brit living in Turkey, and have just acquired a 1997 Clio RSI. My plan to resrtore the car to its original state( or as near as possible) in my spare time. Back in UK, getting information and parts is relatively easy, here its not so straightforward - car restoration culture has not yet been established!
That's why I joined this group of enthusiasts; I have in my possession a Haynes workshop manual, and very little else.
To start with, if anyone knows where I can access some information about the computerized system control and the error messages shown on the display I would be very grateful. At the moment all I get is "E3"
thanks in anticipation

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to the club, I'm only just back from Fethiye. I don't know much about the mk1's, but there's quite a few on here who do, hopefully they'll be able to sort you out.