ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP GRAHAM JUMP START HIS CAR IN GREENWICH PLEASE

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Has the tripometer been resetting? If so I'd suggest replacing the battery as this is a sign of battery failure.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Has the tripometer been resetting? If so I'd suggest replacing the battery as this is a sign of battery failure.
It hasn't. We changed the radio for a Bluetooth one on Wednesday which has clearly drained the battery! In the bin that one goes! I do have that problem on my track car though so will give the battery a swap. Thanks for the tip :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Did you swap the constant/ignition wires round? I'm sure I've read on here you need to do that?

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
No worries. Glad you got your car started. Hope you can get a refund on the radio! If you want Bluetooth get a connects2 with an iPhone connector you can then use a Bluetooth adapter to make the radio Bluetooth but this only works for music.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Did you swap the constant/ignition wires round? I'm sure I've read on here you need to do that?
I didn't no because the radio doesn't have a patch harness. Seemed to work fine in the kangoo when we had it which is strange.

No worries. Glad you got your car started. Hope you can get a refund on the radio! If you want Bluetooth get a connects2 with an iPhone connector you can then use a Bluetooth adapter to make the radio Bluetooth but this only works for music.
It was a freebie I've had laying around for ages luckily! I might try that as I'm looking for a way to solve the wired aux issue without getting a big ugly parrot display.