ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed please

Can anyone tell me how I can get
B8C1A6F9-C427-47A1-84A5-632CB0680626.jpeg
this to light back up please ? Thank you

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Its a 20 minute job removing the dash clocks on this, you just have to pry away the black plastic cowling that surrounds the clocks and then unscrew the few bolts holding the dash clocks. You can then take the dash clock apart and see if there is anything obvious causing it not to light up the LCD.

Worst case just buy second hand mk3 clio dash clocks off ebay with a similar mileage and just replace it.

Its a 20 minute job removing the dash clocks on this, you just have to pry away the black plastic cowling that surrounds the clocks and then unscrew the few bolts holding the dash clocks. You can then take the dash clock apart and see if there is anything obvious causing it not to light up the LCD.

Worst case just buy second hand mk3 clio dash clocks off ebay with a similar mileage and just replace it.
Thank you I’ll take a look x

Thank you I’ll take a look
Try pushing on the cluster quite hard.

Might need a dry solder joint fixing though.