ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help saving numbers to sim card (blackberry)

CLIO PH1 172
As above I pic up my iphone tomorrow but need to save my numbers to my simcard, anyone know how you do it? Or if you can do it? Btw its a bb bold :mad:

182 Turbo Project
It was a right cnut trying to do mine, I backed them up with the BB Desktop Manager, then saved the contacts as a separate file.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I don't *believe* you can matey (though i've not goolged it) - As above, connect it to a PC/BBDM then smack them out of the Bold to your Outlook contacts then do a factory reset on the device to make sure everything has been destroyed if you plan to sell the BB on. The iPhone will be able to import them from here.

330i. E30 Touring.
You can, but it takes a while.

Open contacts list. Click the person. Options. Copy to Sim phone book.

Repeat for every cnut in your contact list.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jeeebus people use a computer.

Adam, sync the blackberry to your computer using the blackberry desktop crap, then export the contact file to a windows address book or Microsoft Outlook file.

From there, when you get your iPhone (the only natural step) you can just import them to the phone from there. Done.

Tried the google sync thing?

I used that when I had my blackberry and my contacts were always kept in my google apps account which displayed in my outlook too.

I got a new phone on friday and they all transfered over fine ;)

CLIO PH1 172
Oooooow cool thanks guys when I get home I'll give it a try sound like it should work though, thanks

Tried the google sync thing?

I used that when I had my blackberry and my contacts were always kept in my google apps account which displayed in my outlook too.

I got a new phone on friday and they all transfered over fine ;)

+1

Google Sync works a treat and you can set it up on the iPhone as a Microsoft Exchange server so it will download the contacts again for you. Google Mails website gives you all the details on the iPhone thing.

CLIO PH1 172
sorted thanks guys i used yahoo email account was a piece of cake to do in the end, cheers