ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP with emissions needed!

L

lenny85

took my car for a pre mot check today and emissions were off the scale!!
CO should be no higher than 0.30 and was consistantly reading above 6.5!

Was wondering if car has lost its map, as had a flat battery for a month and a half over christmas due to me being out of the country!! any thoughts welcome please!!

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
take it for a blitz, get the cat nice and hot blow the cobwebs out.

Realistically your cat is prob shot....you didnt forget you have a decat or something? lol

You def wont have lost your map...unless your ecu got swapped by secret squirell

L

lenny85

garage reckon'd cat was probably sound so i'll take it tomorrow for real good run!! obviously keeping to speed limits lol
pre mot thing was cos its sat still for a while and also is burning oil so wanted a heads up to check emissions etc were ok - good job i did really!!! so need to get cat nice and hot yeh?

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
can of fuel treatment and a really spirited drive should sort it failing that get it plugged into a diagnostics machine

L

lenny85

just spoke to renault today and without diagnostics they reckoned it was either gonna be a lambda sensore or oxygen sensor?