ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help . . . .

172 cup
after launching it off the lights earlier every time i go over a bump or cats eye with my o/s front there is a rattle coming the o/s front area. Not sure weather its coming from dash or engine/suspension area. Any ideas, want to get it fixed its driving me nuts

Clio 182FF
Greets,

I have no idea if this will help you but check the interior light unit. Sounds odd but when I picked my Clio up from new this is where a rattle came from (wacking it didn't work either!). Rattles can be deceptive, my parcel shelf rattles when i hit a bump... but then she is loaded with speakers :D

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you've been 6000rpm standing starts, chances are your engine mounts and/or gearbox mounts are buggered.

172 cup
lol i would never do a 6k launch start pmsl always a case off rolling it off then slowly introducing the throttle as i gain traction

sounds as though you're going to have to narrow it down a little - probably a dirty hands job; wheel off, checking for loose bits (unless you feel it's more likely that it's coming from the cabin)