ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hessitation when accelerating

Craigy69k

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 182 FF
Around 3k + rpm when in third gear to fifth car is stuttering and not picking up, not all the time but still happening after changing plugs. Anyone had this and is coil pack and or leads next step?

Any help appreciated listed cheers

David172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 M135i
If new plugs, leads and coil pack doesn't fix it then an injector might be the cause. I had a similar issue and it was an injector.

Try and get a fault code reader on it. (Ideally before buying new leads and coilpack :p )

Craigy69k

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 182 FF
If new plugs, leads and coil pack doesn't fix it then an injector might be the cause. I had a similar issue and it was an injector.

Try and get a fault code reader on it. (Ideally before buying new leads and coilpack :p )
Thanks hoping it's not injectors. Went out a good run today and it drove amazing. Will try running through some injector cleaner fuel supplements in the meantime until I can get codes read every little helps.. Also EML came on too yay

Craigy69k

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 182 FF
Thanks hoping it's not injectors. Went out a good run today and it drove amazing. Will try running through some injector cleaner fuel supplements in the meantime until I can get codes read every little helps.. Also EML came on too yay
Bought an obd2 scanner off Amazon and the only fault code coming up is o2 sensor fault bank 1. Hopefully going to have time to address this over the weekend , thinking a lambda sensor clean or swap, or should I just buy a new one. Trying to avoid parts cannon mode 😁