ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey Yoo Guysss!!!

Cavy Clio 1.2 16V!
Hey, New Tae This:) So Bare Wae Me:D Haha:eek: Soooo Tell Me Wht Ye Hink A Shood Dae Tae Cavy.Clio ;) New Exhaust System ...Gittin done after a come back ma holidays in june/july.... and also.. Sport kit possibly, or jst side skirts nd back bumper:rasp: cos a like ma front yin! LOL

281329045a7076567462l.jpg

281329045a7076567225l.jpg

281329045a7076567314l.jpg

281329045a6681665234l.jpg

Well Enjoy :lolup:

Cavy Clio #1

Phase 1 172, boxster
oh my lord

surely the colour of your bumpstrips are supposed to be the other way around??

welcome!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Hi :) Welcome to CS, Hope you enjoy and find the website usefull :)

Nice Car BTW :)

Hyundai i40
hello and welcome chavy clio

wot plans you got for your car, sorry i dont understand the writing at the top

Suzuki Ignis
From the title I thought it was going to be something to do with this...

sloth.jpg

Maybe it is? Sorry but I dont really understand youve written.

Welcome though,nice car too.

Hey, New Tae This:) So Bare Wae Me:D Haha:eek: Soooo Tell Me Wht Ye Hink A Shood Dae Tae Cavy.Clio ;) New Exhaust System ...Gittin done after a come back ma holidays in june/july.... and also.. Sport kit possibly, or jst side skirts nd back bumper:rasp: cos a like ma front yin! LOL

Conversion:

Hey, New to this. So bare with me. So tell me what you think i should do to my Cavy Clio. A new Exhaust system.. Getting this done after i come back off my holidays in June/July.. And also possibly a Sports Kit possibly, Or just side skirts and a back bumper. Because i like my front bumper.

Hope this helps lmao.

Welcome to Cliosport !!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Welcome to CS! is ur number plate supposed to say "Chav"??

Ur clio looks smart but unfortunately u wont get much support from this site about it because there all a bit past it an not into "chavy mods" so good luck lol

oh my lord

surely the colour of your bumpstrips are supposed to be the other way around??

welcome!

There black in the bottom pic???

Unless he took them off to pressure wash it, and that would mean that he would now have loads of water in his panels :( lmao