ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Guys

RS Clio 182 FFBG55
Hi everyone,

I've just joined the site even though I have owned my Clio 182 for over a year. I had been looking at the site for a couple of months and thought it was about time i joined. I live in North London and see quite a few Clio Sports about.

I got my car January 2009 from a private trader in Wigan after searching autotrader. The car is a 55 plate Clio 182 with both cups packs and had just 21,000 mile on the clock when I got it. I have had no problems with it at all so far and my only cost has been 2 new front tyres which it needed and i wanted to get due to the fronts being odd and not Exaltos.

I have a few technical questions so I'm sure I'll see some of you in the other sections.

RS Clio 182 FFBG55
Thanks for all the welcomes guys.

Welcome along. Sounds like it was worth the traveling?

Yeah it was. Im pretty sure i saved around £1500 on what the Clio 182s were going for in london at the time. Was hard work traveling to and from Wigan two weekends in a row though. And the week wait inbetween seeing the car and putting down deposit and then collecting the next week was the longest week ever.